Mirror blog :

Attention, for mirror blog please go here : https://europeancomicbandedesinee.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 23, 2023

Non Album Collections 422

Yazidi! (2023)

Yazidism is a peaceful religion that has existed almost since the dawn of time. Today, Yazidis in Iraq are one of ISIL's primary targets. In "Yazidi!", Aurélien Ducoudray and Mini Ludvin tell the story of a strong-willed girl and her family during the 2014 Yazidi genocide. It is a tale of fear, oppression, grit, determination, sheer luck, and a whole lot of hope. Stories from the real world don't often have happy endings, but Zéré strives to make one for herself. Aurélien Ducoudray, Mini Ludvin (Illustrator).

Swamplands 001 - Sombra (2023)

When a shooting star is seen falling from the sky, only one thing is for great changes—for good or for ill—are afoot in the kingdom of Palantia. The princess is taken and presumed dead, causing the nobles to plot amongst themselves to install a weak-willed regent. To the north, the aging Duke Anselmo struggles to extricate himself from a border skirmish that’s dragged on for generations and in the of the neighboring swamplands, denizens steel themselves for unknown upheavals. by Antonio Zurera.

Othello (1986)

Based on the opera by Giuseppe Verdi. by Peter Frisano and Colors: Marie-Paule Alluard.



DOWNLOAD

Yazidi! (2023) (digital) (Mr Norrell-Empire).cbr | 87.43 MB | LINK: https://ouo.io/OKBaiN
Swamplands 001 - Sombra (2023) (digital) (Mr Norrell-Empire).cbr | 122.74 MB | LINK: https://ouo.io/bR6SHp
Othello (1986)(scanlation)(MickRC-SZ).rar | 140.5 MB | LINK: https://ouo.io/YgvagHf

5 comments:

Crom said...

Sorry to ask, but do you ever plan on uploading things via torrent? I've always used libgen(dead), tierra de larabeau and you as a source for my comics but I've lost my 6tb of files and I don't know where to start again...

Anonymous said...

agree - modern day computer shields block any kind of downloads, due to the pop up windows

Anonymous said...

I cannot reach this site any more.
Site force to use Face book.
I don't like face book.
I have been here several years, but it seen to be end
I'll find Euro comics from other sites too

Tom said...

Hi, if you've stopped posting I just wanted to say thanks for all the comics.
I've got some of my favourite stories from here over the years and am truly greatful for all the work you've put in here.
Thank you very much and all the best.

Jim said...

I'll second what Tom said, and add my sincere thanks as well. Tremendous content here. So many wonderful treasures that I never knew existed and would never have seen otherwise. Thank you.